Tuesday 5 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 4 - Christmas Haul

A lot of my Christmas decorations have come from Kmart, and it's really funny because the lady on the door commented the other day saying that I buy a lot of Christmas things! It's true, I do, it's my favourite time of the year. Also, my youngest son still believes in Santa, so I like to keep the magic alive!
For today's Blogmas, I will go through and share with you Christmassy things I have collected over the past few weeks.

I have a bit of a Rose gold/metallic theme this year, inspired by decorations from Kmart. In my opinion, I think Kmart have nailed Christmas this year. Their decorations are gorgeous and the prices are quite inexpensive.

I'll start off with the baubles I have bought for my tree. I bought two packs of large baubles, two pack of a sort of medium size and then two packets of smaller ones. I also picked about about 4 packets of these other rose gold decorations a that come in different shapes. They are all so pretty and I love how my tree looks this year!


I was scouring the Christmas section in Kmart, and I came across this gorgeous rose gold reindeer. It's absolutely stunning, and I love the reflective pieces on it. It really gives it an elegant glow. It sits beside my Christmas tree so at night the lights reflect off it making to look so pretty!


I really love to have candles going this time of year, I think it really adds to the festive feel! I saw these pretty Rose Gold tea light holders in Kmart for $4 each so I bought two! They are so cute, and I just add a little scented tea light candle in the middle. so pretty and so affordable!





Christmas Countdown Teddy Bear

Aldi have some of the most beautiful Christmas decorations and I when I saw this talking countdown teddy bear, I knew I had to have him! He's adorable, and when you press his paw he sings a song to let you know how many sleeps until Christmas! So cute and the kids love him.


Reindeer Cushion

How cute are these cushions! I purchased these in Kmart, and I think they look great. I particularly love the rose gold and navy together, it looks very elegant. These cushions are from Kmart of course, and will look great with most colour schemes.


Santas Sleigh

Another cute item from Kmart is this really cute Santa Sleigh. It's quite large, (large enough for my 8 year old son to sit in), and perfect for putting presents in on Christmas morning! It has two little bells on the bottom of it, which jingle when you move it, so it really does sound like Santa is coming! It was $15.00 but they sell out very quickly.


I think that is all I have actually purchased, I had a lot of things that I bought in the Boxing Day sales last year, so didn't really need to add too much to my collection!

I hope you are all having a wonderful festive season, stay tuned for blogmas day 5 tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment