Wednesday 6 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 - Day 5 My favourite Festive Tunes

I love playing Christmas songs at this time of year, it really puts me in a very festive and happy christmasy mood. I also love going onto the stores and hearing all the festive songs playing, it's such a fun time of the year!
So for today I will show you my top 10 favourite festive tunes



1. All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

This has become my very favourite Christmas song. I remember having the Mariah Carey Christmas Album when I was a kid and I absolutely loved it!



2. Jingle Bell Rock

I love this song because it's such a happy, upbeat song. I think it's the perfect party tune for the festive season, and it's on most Christmas playlists!

3. White Christmas - Bing Crosby

This man has a great voice, and even better when singing this song! I have always wanted to experience a white Christmas, it must be the English in me, so I have a very special place in my heart for this song.


4. It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas - Bing Crosby

Another song by Bing Crosby. I like this one because it just reminds me of the festive season, decorations everywhere, and just gets me excited for Christmas!


5. Let it Snow - Dean Martin

For some reason, I do enjoy listening to the older Christmas songs. I love this one for the same reasons as above, I would love to have a white Christmas! Pretty much impossible in Australia at this time of year, but stranger things have happened!


6. I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jackson 5

This is such a cute song, I love young Micahel Jacksons voice. It's one of those songs that once you here it, you will be singing it in you head all day!


7. Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley

Another older song, but I really love Elvis's voice, so anything thing he sings I love. But this is a favourite of mine for sure!

8. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

I have never really been a fan of Biebs, but I do like to listen to this song. I think it's quite a festive, sweet song.


9. Must be Santa - Bob Dylan

How festive and cheerful is this song! It's so upbeat, just makes me want to get up and have a dance! I love it.


10. Last Christmas - Wham

I couldn't do a playlist without adding this song. It's so eighties which is kinda why I like it!


I have may more favourite, but if I add them all we will be here all day! I hope you enjoy this post, let me know what your favourite festive songs are!
Stay tuned for day 6 tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment