Monday 18 September 2017

BYS Peach Palette vs Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

Hello lovelies, I hope you're doing well! I have been a bit MIA over the last month or so, it's just been a bit hectic lately but I am back this week with my regular 3 posts a week.


For today's post, I thought I would do a comparison on two palettes that I have. One is the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette, which is a high end product and the other is the BYS Cosmetics Peach Palette.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette


I will start off with the Too Faced Palette. This is one of my current favourite palettes, with the texture of the shadows so smooth and buttery.


The swatches Top row, Middle row and bottom row.
It's definitely worth the money if you want a quality, easy to blend eyeshadow palette.



The packaging is pretty, I love the peachy, pink colour and it's also quite sturdy. Great if your clumsy like me and prone to dropping things. The eyeshadow is well protected.


BYS Cosmetics Peach Palette


The BYS Cosmetics Peach Palette is great for the price. I picked mine up in Kmart for 12 dollars! I was very excited when I saw it, so grabbed it straight away!





















The colours are similar to the Too Faced Palette, but with more pinky tones. The colour pigmentation is great, each colour swatches well and are very smooth to apply.
I played around with the palette a few times, and found the colours aren't as easy to blend as the Too Faced palette, but still quite easy to work with.
I really love the colours in this palette, there are warm toned which is great going into spring here in Australia.
In this palette you get 12 colours, where the Too Faced one is 18.


The packaging is similar to the Sweet Peach Palette, with the pink and gold. Very pretty and looks great.

Overall I love both palettes. If you are after a cheaper alternative to the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette, then definitely pick this one up. I use both regularly and love each one.
I'm actually really liking BYS Cosmetics at the moment, their products are amazing!

I hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for more regular posts xx



No comments:

Post a Comment