Thursday 7 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 6 - Simple 5 minute Makeup

With the silly season upon us, it feels like there is not enough time in the day to do what we need to do. I like to keep my makeup fairly simple at this time of year, and because the weather is quite warm at the moment I don't see the point of going all out with my makeup!
So I have a very simple 5 minute routine that I want to share with you, so keep on reading if you want to know what I use!


To start off with I use a primer. I am using Elf Brightening primer at the moment, I love the texture of it and how it brightens my skin before I apply my makeup.

For my foundation, I am using my favourite one by rimmel which is the longest. This is a great foundation for filling pores, and leaving you with a smooth and slightly dewy glow.

My eyelids are usually just dusted in a gorgeous Bronze colour from the Too Faced Sweet peach Palette. I like to have a shimmery colour on my eyelids, just to add some extra glow.

On my cheeks I've been wearing a bronzer from Models Own. I haven't used any of their products before, but this bronzer is amazing! It's made of a few shades which you can use individually, or swirl your brush in and use all of them together. I just use all of them together for this look, because it gives such a nice glow.

Next I applyAustralis Demi-Matte lipstick in Fearless. I love this colour. It's the perfect nude, and has a matte finish while leaving my lips moisturised.

I use my favourite mascara on my eyes which is the lash princess from Essence. I love this mascara and have been using it for the longest time. It add length as well as definition and fullness.

That's products I use for a quick and easy makeup look. I hope you're all having a wonderfil december and I will talk to to tomorrow xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the too faced sweet peach palette!! It smells incredible xx
    liv
    livwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it ever, even after you haven't used it for a while xx

      Delete
  2. Love this post. I was looking for a simple makeup routine idea and found this.. perfect. I may do a similar thing for my quick winter make up routine x

    ReplyDelete