Friday 15 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 14 - The Christmas Tag

I don't think I have ever done a Tag before on my blog, so I thought I would do the Christmas Tag that I have seen floating around. So here is my version of The Christmas Tag!


1. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

I have a fake Christmas tree every year. I really like my Christmas tree, and this year I have gone for a rose gold theme. If you would like to have a closer look at my tree, click here.


2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?

Oooh this is a hard one. I can't simply just pick one, but there is one movie that I watch every year on Christmas night, and that is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I have watch this movie since I was a kid and it's still so funny!


3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

We open our presents on Christmas morning. I remember when I was a kid my parents would give us a small present on Christmas Eve, which was very exciting. But I'm definitely more of a Christmas Morning present opener.


4. Favourite Festive food?

Wow, this is another tricky one to answer. I do have a sweet tooth, so I love all of the festive kind of deserts at this time of year. But the thing I most look forward to is the Christmas lunch with family, which usually consists of turkey and vegetables.


5. Favourite Christmas Scent.

I really can't narrow this down to one scent, because I like a few different ones. Apple and cinnamon scents a re a good one at this time of year. I usually have some wax melts in my warmer with this scent. Snow fairy from Lush is definitely a fave, and I would love a candle with this scent so I could have it through my whole house! I also like The Night before Christmas by Glasshouse fragrances, which is a gorgeous sugar plum scented candle.


6. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?

Honestly, i'm sort of half and half. The first half of the presents that I wrap are great, and I take my time to perfect the wrapping. Then I sort of get over it and just kind of rush through the wrapping!


7. What is your favourite Christmas song?

I don't have a stand out favourite, there are too many to choose from! I love Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas is you. I do have a post where I named my favourites, the you can view by clicking here.


8. Where do you usually spend your Holiday?

I like to spend it at home, but I do have to visit other family members so I get that out of the way on the morning then come home for the afternoon.


9. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

I seriously doubt it, the only ones I can remember are Prancer, Dasher, Donna, Vixen and of course Rudolph but that's about it!


10. What makes the holidays special for you?

Making sure my kids have the best experience as possible when it comes to Christmas. My youngest still believes in Santa so I am trying to keep that magic alive for as long as I can! Also, spending time with family makes it special too.

I hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for Day 15 tomorrow xx


No comments:

Post a Comment