Sunday 10 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 10 - Christmas To Do list

With Christmas getting closer and closer by the day, I thought I would sit down and write a to-do list for the things that I need to get done before the magical day arrives. The idea is to be organised and ready to enjoy the festivities that are Christmas by Christmas Eve.


  • Dig out all the Christmas decorations and decorate the house
  • Give the house a big clean so it looks perfect for Christmas
  • Send out Christmas cards (I must admit I can be slack in this area)
  • Plan Christmas day menu 
  • Build a gingerbread house
  • Watch as many Christmas films as I can with the kids 
  • Finish Christmas shopping before Christmas eve
  • Wrap all Christmas presents before Christmas eve
  • Find the perfect hiding place to store all of the gifts so the kids can't snoop ;-)
  • Go look at Christmas lights on houses
  • Make some Christmas crafts with the kids
  • Clean kids rooms and declutter to make way for more things. Donate unused toys to charity
  • Hang Stockings
Also, don't forget things like donating to those in need, doing a random act of kindness and things like that. Sometimes it those kind of things can make you and the other person feel amazing.

That is my Christmas list so far, I am sure I have forgotten to add something, but there is still plenty of time!

Hope you're all having an amazing December xx

No comments:

Post a Comment