Friday 15 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 15 - Christmas Table Decor



With just over a week to go before Christmas, I am really getting into the festive spirit! I love to decorate, and my Christmas Table is definitely something I love to do!
So as I love Rose Gold, I have used this as inspiration for my table. Most of the things I have for my table were purchased at Kmart, so it was quite and inexpensive way to make my table look pretty.



So here are some pictures of my table and I will list the items below.






























Rose Gold Table Runner - $6.00 (Kmart)
Rose Gold Place mat - $1.50 (Kmart)
Rose Gold Plate - $1.50 (Kmart)
Rose Gold Ombre tumblers - $12.00 for 6 pack (Kmart)
White/Silver sequin tree - $4.00 (Kmart)
Glass Led Christmas Tree - $12.00 (Spotlight)
Led Lights with snowflakes - $8.00 (The Reject Shop)
Red Candle - $4.00 (Coles)

My table is the Havana 7 piece dining set from Fantastic Furniture - $449

Hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for day 16 tomorrow xx



                                                               Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment