Saturday 2 December 2017

Blogmas Day 1 - Christmas Tree Reveal

The first of December traditionally brings the arrival of the Christmas tree in our house! I always get so excited to put my tree up and decorate it, it just puts me in such a festive mood. Each year I have a slightly different theme for my tree and this year I have chosen Rose Gold for my tree. I am obsessed with Rose Gold coloured things, and when I started to see rose gold Christmas Decorations, I had to get as much as I could, without breaking my budget!

So, today my Christmas Tree went up, with all of the pretty rose gold decorations, and I couldn't't be more excited for Christmas!

I have used pretty much all rose gold decorations, and have opted for no tinsel. I think I prefer the look of no tinsel, it just gives my tree a more simple yet elegant look.

For my lights, I have just used some warm toned clear LED lights that I picked up in Kmart. I think there's about 200, so it's not too over done with lights.

I love having the Christmas tree lights on all day, and love them especially at night. I just love the glow of Christmas lights at night, it puts me in such a festive mood!


I hope you enjoyed reading my very first blogmas post! Stay tuned because I will be posting everyday until Christmas Eve (going to keep me very busy haha). The best way to keep up to date with my posts is by subscribing to my blog!

Wishing you all a very Happy Holiday Season xx

No comments:

Post a Comment