Wednesday 22 November 2017

Kmart Home Decor Haul - November 2017

I love the fact that I am only a two minute drive from my local Kmart. It is both good and bad really, one I can go a little over budget when I'm in there, but at the same time they have the most amazing things, at a fraction of the price you would pay elsewhere!
I love to decorate my home and make it look pretty, and Kmart is such a great, inexpensive way to do this. My local Kmart is pretty good too, always stocked well and can always get what I need.
But for today's post I will be sharing with you a collective Haul of things that I have picked up over the last few weeks at Kmart

Candle with Rose Gold Stand - Dark Amber fragrance
This is a candle in a glass holder, on a Rose gold stand. It's a very simple design and looks great. The candle itself is slightly scented, but I have a big room so it's not too overpowering. I'm not sure how long it would burn in total, as I haven't rally had it on for long, but it definitely gives a lovely ambience to any room it's placed. This candle was only $6.00 too, so very cheap.


Artificial Drooping Plant
I love a bit of greenery in my house and Kmart os a great place to get fake plants from! They have a great range of small through to bigger plants and are very reasonably priced. One plant in particular that I have been after for a while finally came into my local so I had to pick it up! It's in a grey pot and it kind of hangs over the side. I really like the style of it, and looks great mixed amongst y other decor.


Candle 3 Pak
Because I am also candle obsessed, I couldn't help but pick up this three pack of candles. I love the metallic finish on them, and they have a really sublet scent too. The three pack was 10 dollars, so great value. You could even use the jars again, just pop a tea light candle in there or a battery operated one.


Rose Gold tray
Being the Rose Gold fan that I am, I was pleased to see that Kmart have a rose Gold tray. This is the kind of tray which you would place some decorative items on. I have the same one in gold which I picked up last year, so having the rose gold one was a must!

Rose Gold Glass Hurricane Jar
As you can probably guess from This post, I do love rose gold coloured things! This little jar is so pretty and as soon as I saw it I had to get it! I love the rose gold on the bottom, and I have just popped in some twinkle lights to make it look like a little lantern. It looks so pretty at night!


Rose Gold Globe
When I saw this, I thought it would look great on my desk. It's a little globe that's in a rose gold stand, and it suits my desk perfectly!


Christmas Baubles
For my Christmas tree this year I have decided on a rose gold theme, so I bought some baubles. I bought big ones and some smaller, and they were quite cheap. I will be doing blogmas this year, so will post the full tree reveal then, so stay tuned for that!


So that concludes my Kmart home decor haul. I hope you enjoyed it, and stay tuned for more posts coming soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment