Friday 17 November 2017

Current Favourite Skincare Products

One thing I ashamedly admit is I can be a little bit lazy when it comes to looking after my skin. Sometimes I forget to take off my makeup at the end of the day, or I forget to apply moisturiser, that sort of thing. I'm happy to say though, I am becoming better at getting into a good skincare routine. I like to keep my skincare products fairly simple, so I have gathered my favourite skin care products to share with you today.

I will start off with some body products. Lately I have been obsessed with products from the body shop. I've been using PiƱita Colada Body Sorbet and I love it so much. It scent is amazing, it smells like pineapple and coconut and my skin feels so soft and smooth after application. The packaging is great, its a 200ml tube, so plenty of product and a little goes a long way. There is no greasiness, it absorbs into your skin beautifully.


Another product from the body shop is their Shea Butter Body Moisturiser. This is a gorgeous smelling product that also is great at leaving your skin soft. This product comes in a pump bottle, which is great and I apply it straight after I've had a shower.

I have always been a body wash person when it comes to the shower, rather than using soap. Recently I purchased the Snow Fairy Body Conditioner from Lush, and I absolutely love it. I have always love the Snow Fairy scent, and This product is a must have if your are a fan of the scent too. I apply it to my skin while I'm in the shower, then rinse after a few minutes. The best part is my whole bathroom smells amazing after I have used it, as well as my skin feeling soft and smooth.


For removing my makeup, I swear by Garnier Miceller water. I have been using this for the longest time, and can't fault it. It removes all of my makeup without leaving my skin dry. This is something I find myself repurchasing time and time again.

I have always been a huge fan of sukin, and their charcoal facial scrub is definitely one of my all time favourite products. I have been using it for a while, and I love how it's so gentle on my skin, as well as leaving my skin soft and reducing the look of enlarged pores.

Another product from Sukin is the Facial Mist toner. I use this more or less to refresh my skin, or after I have taken off my makeup. I love how it soothes and tones my skin.


Let me know what some of your favourite skincare products are, I would love to know! Thank you for reading xx


No comments:

Post a Comment