Wednesday 1 November 2017

Beauty Wishlist #2

There is always so many great new products that are constantly being released, and sometimes it can be so hard to keep up with all the current trends! But I do like to stay in touch with what's new, so I have created a beauty wishlist for things that I would like to try in the future.

HUDA BEAUTY
i have heard so many great things about this brand. Huda herself is such an amazing talented person, so anything she creates is going to be fantastic. I am yet to try any of her products, but lately I have been hearing so much about the new faux Filter foundation, tha I can't wait to try it. From the reviews I have seen, they have been very positive, so it's at the top of my wish list!


The other product I want to try from Huda Beauty is the Desert Dusk eyeshadow palette. The colours look so pretty in the palette. I'm loving the pink tones in eyeshadows t the moment, I think they can be so flattering and work well with so many eye looks.

MAC Cosmetics
I actually have never tried anything by Mac, so when they released their holiday collection, it kind of piqued my interest. I love the look of the lipsticks, the packaging is so pretty and the colours are gorgeous. The one that I was particularly interested in is Shimmer and Spice.




 I also want to try the fix plus. I have heard so many great thins about this that I can't wait to give it a go. I'm always on the look out for a good setting spray so have added this one to my list.

Kind of a short wish list, but these items are quite high end, so will take me a while to purchase them! I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know wht is on your beauty wish list, I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment