Wednesday 2 August 2017

August Goals and to do list

I am suffering from the dreaded writers block at the moment but I managed to find something that I would like to share with you. It's a to do list that I have compiled for the month of August, just a few things that I would like to accomplish!
I feel like this year is going by at a rapid rate and each week is getting faster and faster! It's crazy how time flies as you get older!
Anyway, to see what things are on my to do list, keep on reading!


Be more organised!

When I started this blog, I planned on getting out three post a week. Lately this hasn't happened due to just being busy as well as lacking motivation! It's just so grey and cold here at the moment that all I want to do is keep warm with a good book or movie! So I decided that I would get my butt into gear and write myself a schedule for my blog. This includes my three blog posts a week as well as daily posts on Instagram!

Start To Save More

It's getting to that time of year where I have a lot of birthdays to buy presents for as well as getting prepared for Christmas. I also have a few Holidays coming up within the next few months so it would be nice to have some extra cash for that. This means no more spontaneous purchases of things that I don't really need. As a beauty blogger, this is exceptionally hard but I do plan on sticking to this goal!

Exercise More

As we will soon be going into the warmer months here in Australia, there will be no need for the extra layers which means no hiding your body haha! I also suffer anxiety so exercising really helps to control this. With the weather being so cold, it's very un motivating, so haven't really been doing a lot.

Spring Clean

Something that I really hate to do as well as seeming to be a never ending chore is housework! It seems as soon as my house is looking perfect, the kids will come home and change that! I aim to do a big spring clean this month, getting rid of old clothes, furniture and bits and pieces that I have accumulated. I love the end result when it comes to having a good clean out, it's just the starting process that I don't like!

Use Up Old Makeup

As I touched on earlier, I do have a habit of purchasing very unnecessary items. It's funny because I never used to be one for having a lot of makeup or beauty products. But recently I developed an obsession which has led me to this beauty blog! So as part of my goals for this month, I will be using up any foundations, mascaras, or any other beauty related product before I need to purchase anything. I actually have quite a few products, so I will be able to stick to my goal of not purchasing anything this month!

So there is my goals or to do list, let me know what goals and things you would like to accomplish this month!

Thank you for reading xx


4 comments:

  1. I do regularly go to the gym but it can be so de-motivating sometimes especially when you work full time! I am trying to keep it up though and also stay positive! Great goals <3

    S x
    SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is not enough time in the day sometimes! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. Motivation can be hard sometimes when we are so busy. Great idea to write down your goals. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life just seems to fly by! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete