Tuesday 8 August 2017

My Current Favourite Lip Products

For today's post, I want to talk about what I am loving in the way of lip products. My main type of lip product is a nice creme lipstick or a lipgloss but there are few matte ones that I am loving at the moment.

The first few products that I am loving at the moment are my metallic ones. I have three, two from BYS Cosmetics and one form Gerard cosmetics.

The one from GC is great. It's a lovely gold colour and lasts for ages on the lips. It has a matte finish but still looks metallic. It really is a lovely product and didn't find it drying at all.


The next two products are from BYS Cosmetics and are also metallic finish ones. I have two colours and both are equally as pretty. As for the quality, I find they are just as good as the more expensive ones from GC. The pigmentation is fantastic and staying power is just as good. They are a fraction of the price of the GC so if you want to try something metallic, I highly recommend trying these ones.


I am a huge fan of the Brand Essence. I love their range of products as well as them being so cheap. My favourites are the lip colours and I do have a few. The ones in particular that I want to talk about are the long matte lasting ones. I have two colours, a pink and a nude. These are so great to carry with you in your hand bag so you can touch up during the day. They really aren't drying at all and have really good longevity. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already!


Hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for more content xx

1 comment:

  1. These look so good! I am on the search for a fun lippie for August. Thanks for sharing. Xo, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete