Wednesday 23 August 2017

Product Empties #2

Hello lovelies I hope you are all having a wonderful week. In today's blog I will be sharing with you my current empties from the last few months. As i have said previously, I don't really change up my routine too much but there comes a time when I run out of my favourite products. So without further ado, here are my current product empties.


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

This is my current favourite foundation, and I have loved this for quite some time. The finish it gives my skin is amazing and the longevity is equally as good. I won't go into too much detail with this one, but it's safe to say I will continue to repurchase it.


Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil

I love this product. It is the perfect eyebrow pencil for me, and lasts the whole day once applied. I love how it also comes with a little brush which is quite handy.

Models Prefer Setting Spray

I have had this product for a while now, and I have forgotten how good it is. I have been using other setting sprays, then went back to this one and fell back in love with it. I have finally finished the bottle, so will definitely be purchasing it again.


Batiste Dry Shampoo

I never used to be a fan of dry shampoo, but these days when time is not on my side, dry shampoo has become a necessity. This one is in the scent Eden and it's a beautiful floral scent. I am a big fan of batiste products and always make sure I have a couple on hand.


Essence False Lashies Mascara

Being a little on the fussy side when it comes to mascara, I am a big fan of Essence mascaras. They are so great for the price, and this product in particular really gives your lashes that false lash effect without being too chunky.

Green Tea Makeup wipes

This is the last product I will share for today. I am a big fan of these makeup wipes from Kmart. They come to a total of two dollars and they do the trick perfectly. These are always a staple for me, and I love how they remove makeup without leaving my skin oily or in bad condition. They come in a pack of twenty and are well worth the two bucks in my opinion.

So that was all of my empties for now. I hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for more content soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment