Saturday 19 August 2017

My Favourite Drug Store Makeup Products

When it comes to buying makeup products, I don't really have a preference to where I buy them from. It's a mixture of both store bought products and products bought online. So for today's post, I am going to share with you my favourite store bought or drug store products.

I'm going to go in order of how I apply my products so to start off with I am going to talk about primers.



The two I want to talk about are the Elf Cosmetics Mineral Face Primer and and BYS Cosmetics Primer Spray. I love these two products for different reasons. The Primer spray is so easy and convenient to use, you simply just spray and wait for it to dry. The Elf one comes in a pump bottle, so I just pump a small amount out and apply. It fills in my pores to give me a flawless complexion.



For Foundation I have two favourites that I use on a regular basis. The first one is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. I love this because it is very long lasting as well as giving my skin a flawless look. The other foundation that I love is by Maybelline and it's the matte and poreless foundation. This has been a favourite of mine for a while because I love the matte finish.






















I love a nice powder and my holy grail face powder is by Australis. This is pretty much the only drug store powder I use and always pick an extra one when I see them on sale. It's the perfect powder for a matte and flawless finish.













For mascara I can be quite fussy. One I have been using recently that I've been loving is by Maybelline and it's called Lash Angel. At first I was a bit worried about the brush, because in my eyes it was a strange shape but I actually really like it. It cover each lash really well and it's buildable without looking too chunky on the eyes. My other favourite mascara is by Essence and I always repurchase this and it'sThe false Lashies Mascara. This is a staple in my makeup collection and for the price I think it's great. 













That was some of my all time favourite "drug store" makeup products. Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you are loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment