Tuesday 15 August 2017

How I Clean My Makeup Brushes


Something that I am not fond of, but love the end result is cleaning my makeup brushes! I know some of you would agree that it is a very time consuming and partly annoying part of being makeup and beauty obsessed, but it is something that needs to be done!

I like to make sure my brushes are cleaned on a regular basis, and have tried many different techniques and products to make this as easy and smooth as possible. Some have worked and some haven't and it can get really annoying not having the right brush cleaning process.

Recently I found a great product from Morphe that is great for cleaning brushes. It is their brush cleaning shampoo and I absolutely love it! There are three different scents, and I have Cotton Blossom. The scent is very subtle, and you can't really smell it on your brushes after use. There is just enough scent there to leave your brushes and hands smelling pretty!


How it works

Basically you grab your brush and swirl it around in the container.


Make sure the product is wet before you use it, this will help it to soap up and clean your brushes.


Once you have enough product on your brush, massage with your fingers to make sure all the makeup is removed from the brush. After that is complete I then rinse out my brush and pop them on a towel to dry.
The worst part is waiting for them to dry!



After Cleaning

After you have finished with the brush shampoo, make sure to give it a rinse out so that there is no makeup left in the product.


I hope you found this post helpful. Just wanted to add that I buy my Morphe products from a great Australian owned site called www.discountbeautyboutique.com.au There is a lot of great products and super fast shipping!

Thank you for reading, stay tuned for more posts soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment