Friday 8 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 8 - My favourite Christmas Scents

Being the festive month that it is I like to get right into it! I love having a candle or something warming in my warmer to give my home a Christmassy feel. I have a couple of favourites that I will share for you today.

Glasshouse Fragrances

I love their candles. Not only do they smell amazing, but they really last a long time. At the moment I have two of their Christmas candles and I can't decide which one I love more!
The first one is The Night Before Christmas, or Dancing Sugar Plums. It has blackcurrant, plum, lemon and lavender to give you a beautiful magical Christmassy scent. I 100% agree. Each time I smell this scent, I am completely reminded of Christmas!


The other candle I have is Under the Mistletoe, which is spiced apple & red berries. This one has a blend of cinnamon, apple and berries which is a more traditional scent. I love this one too, and I can't get enough of their scents!


Scentsy Wax Melts

I also love a good wax melt, and I particularly like Scentsy wax melts. There are so many to choose from, but at the moment I have been using two.
The first one is called Vanilla Bean Buttercream and it smells like you are cooking a delicious cake in the oven! It has a very sweet scent of vanilla and can sugar, so if you like sweet scents then you will love this one.

My other current favourite scent form Scentsy is Homestead Holiday. This scent combines blood orange, cinnamon and fir needle. Again it is quite a traditional Christmassy scent with the cinnamon, and a perfect scent for this time of year.

Let me know what you like to have burning that makes you feel all festive! Thanks for reading, stay tuned for more tomorrow xx

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Glasshouse Fragrances before, but they sound so good! The packaging is really pretty too xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are an Australian Brand, so not sure if they are available in other countries. They are very pretty candles xx

      Delete
  2. They look so pretty at night too xx

    ReplyDelete