Sunday 3 December 2017

Blogmas Day 3 - Gift Guide

For Day 3 of Blogmas, I'm going to give you some ideas that will hopefully help you with your Christmas shopping. Sometimes with gifts, less is more and I feel like many people go a little overboard when it comes to gift giving.
I will give you some budget friendly ideas so that you can hopefully save some pennies this festive season!


Kris Kringle Gifts 

If you happen to be doing Kris Kringle gift this year, the Kmart is the place to go! The gifts start at 3 dollars and there is a great range of things that would be suitable for everyone. 


For the kids

Again I have found Kmart to be a great place to get gifts for the kids. My top picks would be some lego, some craft or stationary sets, maybe some outdoor toys like a new bike or a scooter. There are so many great options, bu I do recommend getting in quick because they can sell out of things very quickly.


For Beauty Lovers.

I am a huge fan of The Body Shop, and I always like to buy little gift packs from there each Christmas. My two favourites would be the Frosted Berries Treat Box and The Frosted Plum Treat Box. These both retail for $15.00 each and are a great present to give. 
Each pack comes with a 60ml Shower Gel, 50ml body Butter and a bath lily. 



If the person you are buying for is into makeup then I would definitely recommend a gift card to Priceline or Sephora even, or another makeup brand. Some people would say that Gift cards are a little impersonal, but I think it's great, because then the person can go enjoy the fantastic Boxing Day sales that we have!



For Tech Lovers

Technology is great but it can also be sooo expensive! So instead of buying some fancy new gadget that probably is over priced and won't be used, I would recommend something that would go with what they already have. 


















For instance my son has a phone, and is always going through headphones! So that being the case investing in a decent set of headphone for his phone you;d be an option. I also like the idea of bluetooth speakers, these are great to take away with you so you an easily listen to music while you're away. 
VR goggles are very popular at the moment and you can get some great ones for a good price. I recommend checking out places like Kmart & Target to get the best deals. 


That's the end fo my post, I really hope it was helpful, there are so many great gift ideas out there though, so make sure you hunt around! 
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment