Wednesday 5 July 2017

Makeup Haul - June 2017

For today's post, I want to share my latest Makeup haul. I bought some really cool products that I have been wanting to try out for ages. These items were purchased from www.discountbeautyboutique which is an Australian company, that have a range of great brands.
If you want to see what I picked up, then keep on reading!

RCMA No Colour Powder
Something that I have heard great things about and been wanting to try for ages is the RCMA No Colour Powder. I have seen so many people use this and say great things about it so I had to get it for myself.
It's a great powder for setting makeup, with there being absolutely no colour to the powder. It's perfect for baking too, working great to set your under eye concealer.
The powder is quite fine, and applies very well and doesn't leave a whit cast like some translucent powders can.
I highly recommend this powder if you are after a perfect setting powder!

Gerard Cosmetics Metal Matte Lip Liquid - Dreamweaver
I am really loving the metallic lip look at the moment and finally picked up my first metallic lip liquid. It's the Gerard Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Dreamweaver.
I love this colour, it's a gorgeous rose gold colour with a metallic matte finish.
This lipstick has long staying power! It goes on very smoothly but can be a little bit dry on your lips. I love the colour, and will definitely be purchasing some other colours in the near future.

Morphe Bristle Shampoo - Cotton Blossom
I am always looking for simple and effective ways to clean my brushes because I love to have lovely clean brushes, but really don't like cleaning them! I purchased the Morphe Bristle Shampoo in the scent Cotton Blossom.
This is such a great product to use. It cleans your brushes so easily and also smelling really nice.
All you do is swish your wet makeup brush around in the shampoo and then lather up and rinse! Really easy and don't forget to rinse the soap after each use, as there can be makeup residue left over.

Milani Strobe Light Glow Powder - Moon Glow
This is one of the best Highlighters I have used. Not only is the packaging simple yet stunning, the highlighter itself is really pigmented. It has such a great colour payoff and a little goes a long way. You can build it up, depending on how 'glowy' you want to look, but I have found that you really don't need to. It has fast become one of my favourite highlighters!

Milani Make it Dewy Setting Spray
Another product from Milani is the Make it Dewy Setting Spray. I was deliberating on wether to get this one or the matte finish one and finally decided on the dewy finish one. It actually has a really nice finish, not too dewy at all. I can get a little oily throughout the day, which is why I was hesitant to pick this up. But after wearing it for a few days, I have found my skin isn't really oily at all.
It prolongs your makeup as well as hydrating your skin and giving you a healthy looking glow.
I really like it and can see myself re purchasing this product.

So that was the items from my latest makeup haul. I am super impressed with all of the products I bought and will most likely be repurchasing them if I need to.

Hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you soon xx







2 comments: