Thursday 29 June 2017

What's in My Makeup bag!

Today I want to share with you current go to makeup products that I basically can't leave the house without. AKA - what's in my makeup bag!

Most of these products are old faves, but there are a few that I have only just started using. So keep on reading to find out "What's in my Makeup Bag".

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

This is my favourite foundation. I love how it fills my pores and gives me a flawless look. I apply it with my trust Real Techniques makeup sponge, and find it lasts the whole day.


Australis Fresh and Flawless pressed powder

Again, this is one of my all time favourite products. You guys would all know how goo this product is and if you haven't tried it yet then where have you been? It truly is amazing, and easily available online, and in drugstores.


Essence Volume Stylist Mascara

I love this mascara. It add length and definition as well as lasting for ages! It definitely lasts the full 18 hours that it claims, so it great if you need to last for a long time. Best of all, Essence products are so inexpensive!


Covergirl Tru Blend Blush

This is such an amazing blush. I love how pigmented it is and how gorgeous it looks on the skin. It has little to no sheen, and is very easy to apply.


Revlon Lip Ultra HD Lip Laquer

For my lips during the cooler months, I prefer a lipgloss rather than liquid lipstick or anything matte. I absolutely love this one by Revlon. It is the perfect glossy nude shade.


Berries Eyeshadow Palette By BYS

I have a blog post on this amazing palette already, so if you haven't read it, go check it out! It is a great dupe for the ABH modern Renaissance Palette, and a fraction of the cost. It's my go to palette that I use almost everyday at the moment.


So that was all about what's in my makeup bag. Hope you enjoyed reading!

2 comments: