Friday 16 June 2017

Morphe Vegan Pro Brushes 15 Set - Review

For a while now I have been loving my Morphe Brushes. I have heard mixed review when it comes to these brushes, some people love them and some people hate them. however, I really love mine!


I had been wanting to try Morphe brushes for some time, and finally gave in and bought some. After a bit of research, I decided to get the Vegan Pro 15 set. It comes with a really cool leather pouch to store the brushes in which is awesome. The packaging is so simple, the brushes being black with silver detailing and the Morphe logo.


Here is a list of the brushes you get in the set.

  1. Angle Liner/Spoolie
  2. Deluxe Detail Eyeliner
  3. Deluxe Crease
  4. Chisel Shader
  5. Chisel Shadow
  6. Deluxe Blending 
  7. Deluxe Precision Crease
  8. Deluxe Oval shadow
  9. Angle Blender
  10. Deluxe Blending Crease
  11. Deluxe Oval Concealer
  12. Deluxe Angle Brush
  13. Mini Buffer/Contour
  14. Deluxe Tapered Powder
  15. Deluxe Medium Foundation


My favourite brushes would be the eyeshadow brushes. I use Deluxe Blending and the crease brush the most, and I find they make blending my eyeshadow so easy! The brushes are so soft and fluffy, and also pick up a good amount of product. Of course, it depends on what eyeshadow product you are using, but for the most part they work really well with all products.





The Mini Buffer/Contour brush is actually a great brush to apply my foundation. I love how the top of it is flat, and it makes blending my foundation easy as well as giving me a flawless look.










As for cleaning the brushes, which is a job I hate, but they are very easy to clean.

These brushes are synthetic, so they are completely cruelty free which is why I chose them. They allow you to be able to use powder, liquid and cream products which makes them so versatile.
I would have to say these are my current go to brushes, having not used anything else since getting them.

I hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for plenty more content to come xx



No comments:

Post a Comment