Saturday 10 June 2017

My Top 10 Under Ten!

Hi all, welcome back to my blog! I am always on the hunt for inexpensive makeup and beauty items that are also good quality. It's not as hard as it seems though, with plenty of great makeup brands on the lower end of the price scale! In Australia, we pay a lot more fore makeup than those of you in some other countries,  so when a nice inexpensive brand or product comes along, we jump on the chance to purchase it!

So in todays post, I will be sharing with you my Top 10 products that are under 10 dollars!

Eyeshadow Primer - $5.10

This is a great product for it's price. It's an eyeshadow primer that when applied gives your eye a
great base for eyeshadow application. It really helps to make your shadow pop and also last throughout the day.

Essence Concealer - $5.10
I have been using the recently and I quite like it. It has great coverage and blends out extremely well. Of course, if you feel like you need a little extra coverage it is buildable without looking too heavy or cakey. I really like it!
Kmart Makeup wipes - $2.00

Makeup Wipes - Kmart $2.00
These wipes are brilliant. I always stock up on these when I go to Kmart, they are great for removing makeup at the end of the day. Also good for the morning when you wake up to remove any dirt or impurities that have built up over night.
Essence Mascara - $5.75
Another Essence product, this time a mascara! I have always loved their mascaras and this one is no exception. It adds volume and definition as well as adding length. I really great mascara for the price.

BYS Primer Spray - $10.00
I am obsessed with this primer. I love how simple yet effective it is to use. You simply spray on your face, let it dry and then apply your makeup. It it a great primer for the price and I can't recommend it enough.
BYS Velvet Lip Liquid Lipstick - $7.00

Another great product from BYS Cosmetics. This is a matte lipstick that dries to a matte finish but is also very lightweight on your lips. I don't find it drying at all and lasts at least a few hours.

Elf Makeup Primer - $8.00

I am a big fan of Elf products and this primer is no exception. It is a stunning primer that blurs your pores, giving you a very smooth palette to apply your makeup.


Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - $8.95
I love this pencil, it's such a great product. It has a little brush on the lid which is great for neatening up your brows before applying the colour. The product itself is very pigmented and looks very natural once applied.
Essence Eyebrow Gel - $5.10

This product is so good, it gives your brows a little bit of extra colour and definition as well as setting them in place for the day.




NYX Powder Blush - $9.95
I love NYX Blushes, my favourite being the shade Pinched. I think they are great quality and blend out really well. I have a few of these in my collection, and love them.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what products you love that are under 10 dollars!

Talk soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment