Wednesday 7 June 2017

Current Trends I'm not loving

I love keeping up with the latest trends in beauty and makeup, and love how there is so many great products on the market to try.

But occasionally, something comes out that makes me think what were they thinking! So I have gathered a few trends and products that I am not loving and most likely not going to try!


Eyebrow wigs

I recently saw this on Facebook and can't believe it's a thing! If you haven't seen it or heard of it, it's basically a sticky thing that's eyebrow shaped that you can place over your regular brows to give the appearance of having fuller eyebrows. It just seems a bit silly to me, I am quite happy filling my brows in!

Unicorn and Rainbow themed products

This is a very cute trend, but something that really doesn't appeal to me. I'm talking about rainbow highlighters, and rainbow/unicorn  themed brushes amongst other things. I think it's a bit of a gimmick, especially for some companies who seem to be releasing the same type of products, but with rainbow colouring or the 'unicorn' theme.

Fake freckles

I have had freckles my whole life, and I appreciate that they are the rage right now, but I spend a lot of money covering mine up, and always have! It is definitely not something I would personally do, but of course that doesn't mean people shouldn't do it!

Embellished Eyes

This is quite popular with the festival type looks, but I am seeing it more and more with regular makeup looks. Don't get me wrong, I think it looks so pretty, but I can't see myself wearing diamantes around my eyes!

So that brings me to the end of this post. I think makeup is a great way to express yourself and have fun, these trends are just a few that I personally wouldn't do!

Hope you enjoyed, let me know what trends you are not loving xx

No comments:

Post a Comment