Wednesday 12 July 2017

Beauty Wish List #1

Hi all, I hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday. In today's post, I want to share with you some products that are on my beauty wish list. These are some current products that I a looking forward to trying, and would love to add them to my ever growing makeup collection!


Firstly, a brand that I have been seeing a lot on Instagram and that is The Ordinary. Not only is the packaging of these products gorgeous, they sound amazing! And the price of them is great, they are reasonably priced for something that looks so good. I really wag to try the silicon primer and Moroccan Argan Oil, so will definitely have to make a purchase sometime in the near future.


Onto another brand that I have heard a lot about and that is Jouer Cosmetics. Their products look so lovely and I am particularly interested in trying the lip toppers. I also like the look of their highlighters, because I love a good highlighter!

Colourpop cosmetics is another brand I see a lot of people raving about. I love the look of their lip glosses, they look so pretty and are relatively inexpensive. I will definitely make a purchase from them sometime in the near future.

The last thing that is on my list, is the gorgeous looking Naked Heat Palette. I love the look of this palette, and really loving all the warm tones in it. I do have a lot of warm toned  palettes already, but I feel I need to have this in my collection too!

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what beauty products are on your wish list!

2 comments:

  1. I love Colourpop liquid lipsticks! Defo try the matte and the satin ones!
    And I really want to try the Ordinary skincare! Xx

    www.xosophhh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh thank you, I will def have to try them, I do love a matte lip! The Ordinary looks so good xx Thanks for reading xx

      Delete