Friday 21 July 2017

$3 Dollar Skincare Review

In one of my many recent trips to my local Kmart store, I was stalking their beauty section to see if I could find anything that appealed to me because let's face it, as a Beauty Enthusiast we can never have enough beauty products!
I finally came across some products that I hadn't seen before. The brand is called 'Beauty Care Co', and all of their products were around the three dollar mark.
This definitely piqued my interest, as I am definitely one for inexpensive beauty products so I grabbed a couple so I could try them.
The products I grabbed are Rosehip & Oil Body & Hair oil, Rosehip & Jojoba oil Facial Cleanser and Rosehip & Jojoba face oil.

I have to say for the price, these products aren't too bad.

I'll start off with the facial cleanser. This product was probably my least favourite out of the three. It is quite an oily texture and doesn't really foam up too much. I found it cleansed my face well, but I would have to use it a few times before my face felt clean. But for three dollars, it's not a bad product at all.

The next product is the body & hair oil. This product os ok too, I mainly use it on my body rather than my hair. It leaves your skin quite soft as well as giving it a bit of a sheen. It has a slight scent to it too, but nothing too overpowering.

The last product that I want to talk about is the face oil. I really like this product! I was quite surprised to be honest, as it was such an inexpensive product I expected it to be quite oily on my skin. But this is not the case at all! I found it applies and blends in well and even minimises my pores a little. It also gave my skin a glowy finish, which I was quite impressed with.

As I said, these products are only three dollars and are not too bad. There are other products in the range as well as other scents. It's worth checking out of you haven't already.

I hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for more content regularly! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment