Monday 24 July 2017

BYS Highlighting Palette Review

One brand that I have been loving lately is BYS Cosmetics. Their products are so beautiful and also very inexpensive. Recently they announced that they are now cruelty free, which is amazing!
They have also released a whole range of products, that look really great as well as being dupes for higher end products.


I have the Berries palette, which is a great dupe for the ABH Modern Renaissance palette.
Anyway, for todays post I want to review and swatch for you of the new Highlight palette.
The Palette has 5 shades, Glam, Glisten, Gleam, Golden and Glimmer.


What BYS Says about the product:

"Instantly enhance your complexion with BYS Highlight Palette. Formulated with the finest pearlescent powder, these five highly pigmented, multi-dimensional shades offer rich colour payoff for a fresh and radiant glow."

The shades swatch really well, and have great pigmentation. The glow they give your skin is so pretty. I like to use the pink one as a blush, I just love that little extra glow.


I am very impressed with this palette and the price is only $19.95 which is amazing for s highlight shades. I also love the fact that the palette comes with a mirror, I think that is a great addition.

You do also get a cute little brush with this palette too, which works really well with these colours.

I hope you enjoyed this review, and let me know if you have tried this product, I would love to know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment