Saturday 8 July 2017

Smelly things you need!

Today's post is something a little different form my usual beauty related content. It is all about smelly things!

I love to have a nice smelling home, especially in these cooler months here in Australia. My favourite type of scent is something with vanilla, but I do occasionally try other scents.

I want to share a few of my favourite products that I use to keep my house smelling pretty.

Glasshouse Candele in Tahaa
First of all, I want to share with you one of my favourite candle companies, Glasshouse Fragrances. If you haven't bought from then yet, the I highly recommend them! My all time favourite scent is Tahaa, which is a beautiful  rich Vanilla Caramel scent. It is not over powering at all and really makes your home smell gorgeous. I also love their Christmas range, the scents are always amazing!

Next I want to talk about another 'smelly' company, Scentsy. I recently became a consultant for this company, after trying a sample through a friend. I was instantly in love and have been obsessed ever since!

Just a sample of the great products they have to offer

Scentsy have so many gorgeous products, but the wax bars are by far the most popular! My favourite scents at the moment are Vanilla Bean Buttercream and Black Raspberry Vanilla, but with over 80 scents to choose from, it's so hard to pick just one! Also, the warmers they have are just so pretty, with many designs to choose from to suit your style. If you want to see the full range, click here!

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you have any 'smelly' things you love!

Thanks for reading, talk soon xx




No comments:

Post a Comment