Saturday 15 July 2017

My Winter Night Time Routine 2017

In today's post, I thought I would share with you my current night time routine for winter. I must admit, I can be quite slack in the skincare  routine department, but I try to set aside a time each night to take care of my skin.
So without further ado, here is my current night time skincare routine!

I like to light a candle. Sometimes it's a scented one, sometimes it's not. It just depends on how I am

feeling! I just like the ambiance a candle creates, and in these cooler months it just adds a little bit of warmth to any room!

Another thing I like to do is put on are string lights. I really do have an unhealthy obsession with string lights, I have a lot! I think they look so pretty and just give your room a great feel.

To take off my makeup, I have been using a micellar water from Essano Beauty and have been loving it. It works just as well as the Garnier Micellar water, and is around the same price. I just use a cotton pad and dab some on it and wipe away!
I actually use this even if I don't have any makeup on. I find it just wipes away any impurities that may have built up during the day.

To cleanse my face, I like to use a charcoal infused facial scrub from Sukin. I find this works well if you have oily skin. It leaves your skin so soft and free of any oils. Even if you have more dryer skin this would be great too.


Onto moisturising, I'm not big on a cream product, I prefer to use an oil. At the moment I am using something I picked up in Kmart which was only three dollars! It's a rosehip oil and I find it works so good with my skin. It leaves my pores smaller and my skin so glowy and smooth! For the small amount that it is, it's definitely worth adding to your collection.

Once I have done all this, I like to get into my pyjamas and have some me time. I usually do this by getting in my cosy bed with my iPad, catch up on some of my favourite bloggers and youtube channels. I also like to read, which I usually will find a good book through one of the apps on my iPad.

Before I go to sleep, I spray my bed with the Quiet Night body mist from The body Shop. This product is designed to help you have a better nights sleep. Even though it says body spray, it works just as well by spraying on your bad. It smells amazing and really does work!

One last thing, it's so important to have a good nights sleep. I know this is sometimes easier said than done, but it really does help your skin rejuvenate itself.

I hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for more content soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment