Wednesday 26 July 2017

My "No Makeup" makeup look

There are some days when I just cannot be bothered with a full face of makeup, but I still want to apply something to my face to make myself look a little bit more alive!

This is a look that I use daily, especially when mornings can be very busy trying to get the kids ready for school!

So I will share the products I use for those days when I don't do a full face of makeup.

To start off with my base. I still use a foundation, but I apply a light layer and mix it with my favourite face oil. This gives me a gorgeous glow to my skin as well as applying a light coverage.



Onto my brows, and there isn't a day that goes by when I don't use product on my eyebrows. SO for this step I use my favourite eyebrow pencil from Rimmel. This product is super easy to use and applies well giving my brows a lovely full look.


For my eyes, I usually apply a mascara and a light shadow. The eyeshadow will be as close to my skin colour as possible with a slight shimmer.

I don't usually put too much on my cheeks, I just apply a little bronzer. My favourite one at the moment is by Covergirl. It is quite pigmented and a little goes a long way.


Onto my lips, I like to use a gloss and that will be a nude colour. It just keeps the look natural and without making it look like I have full face of makeup on.

So that's basically it for my "No makeup" makeup look. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Stay tuned for more content coming soon xx

2 comments: