Monday 31 July 2017

Time to Prime

I never used to be one that would prime my skin before applying my makeup. It never really occurred to me that using a primer not only helps your makeup stay on longer, but also helps the makeup apply better. So for today's post, I would like to share with you some of my favourite primer products.


One I bought because I had heard good things about is the Elf mineral infused Primer. This is a lovely primer and has a very smooth kind of texture. It almost has a silicone feel about it. The only thing I found with this product is my skin will become a little oily, but I use a matte finish foundation and that fixes the problem. I purchased this product from Kmart Australia and it was around thirteen dollars, so quite inexpensive compared to some other products.



Another great primer is from one of my favourite brands, and that is the BYS Cosmetics primer spray. This is such a convenient product, and really gives your skin a perfect base  for makeup application. It also dries really quickly.



The next product is one that I don't use as often is by Rimmel, and it's the stay matte primer. This is great for controlling shine, and you can wear it on it's own or before you apply your makeup. It also able to be applied on top of your makeup too, giving you a complete matte finish. It is very lightweight and also minimises the appearance of pores.


The last product is another Rimmel product and relatively new to my collection. It's the Insta Fix and go Primer and setting spray. I don't mind this product at all, and find it really handy to have. It's oil free and dries super quick making it a great product for makeup application.

I hope you enjoyed re




ading this post, let me know what primers you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment