Monday 17 July 2017

My Monday Must Haves - My Guide to Surviving Monday







































Poor Monday. Everybody hates her. Wether you have had a super busy weekend, to a chilled out relaxed one, eventually Monday comes back around. This usually means back to school and work for most people.


If you are like me and suffer from the dreaded Mondayitis, then I have a few things that are sure to get you through one of the most difficult days of the week! These are not all beauty related, but in order to look your best, I think you need to feel your best! 


Firstly COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE! This is an absolute must have for me and prevents me from being a big grumble guts all day. Coffee helps to refresh you, getting you prepared to tackle whatever comes your way!

I find getting up a little earlier, rather than staying in bed for longer helps too. This avoids the mad rush that can occur when getting up a little later, especially if you have kids to get ready for school!

Music is a great way to get you going. I work from home, so having some background noise on really helps me get going and motivates me to get my work done. Even in your work environment, music can help you power through your day.

If you have a list of things a mile long, then prioritise! There are six other days in the week, and you can only do so much! Sometimes putting something off until the next day can help and makes it easier to cop with Monday. especially if you have had a particularly busy weekend.

Sometimes, preparing things the night before helps too. Getting the kids school bags and uniforms ready, any paperwork that need to be filled out and signed or any other odd jobs that can be done is a big help. This will save you time in the morning so you are not rushing around.

Hopefully these little tips help, just remember we are all in the same boat and Mondays can actually be great!

Hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for more content coming soon! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment