Thursday 1 June 2017

Beauty Throwbacks

There are so may awesome beauty products on the market right now and it's so hard to keep up with all the new and amazing things that are out! I have been collection makeup for a while now, and I decided to go through my collection to find products that I used to use all the time. There are a few that you might be able to still find, but for the most part I think these products are either discontinued or were limited editions. Anyway, here is my beauty Throwback!

I have been a fan of Essence for a while and I especially like their limited edition ranges that come out monthly. A while ago, they had a Circus themed range, and I purchased the highlighter powder from the range. It is a gold toned highlighter, that is quite pigmented. It has a lovely shimmer to the skin and it's something I used a lot.


Another product from Essence is a little eyeshadow Quad, with blue shades. I didn't use this a lot, but I like the colours. The eyeshadow is quite pigmented and great quality for the price. 























I have a couple of products from Rimmel. As a long time fan of their products, and one product that was hot a few years back is the Apocalips Lip Laquer. This was a very popular product in the beauty world with the laquer being high shine and very pigmented.


The other product is Vinyl Max Lip gloss and this was another favourite of mine. I was big on pink lip products a few years ago, which is why I have this colour. 


Onto another lip product, this time from Maybelline. This is the colour Sensational Lipstick, in the shade 900 pink pop. It is a very bright, electric pink colour which I did like at the time. I don't think I wore it much, but i bought it because I really liked the colour at the time! It's funny how makeup trends change so quickly!


Eyeshadows for me weren't as much of a must have as they are now. I used to be quite happy just using one particular palette or colour The main one that I would regularly use is one from NYX called the Dusk till Dawn Palette. This palette has very neutral tones and I loved to use it. 


From Revlon, I had one particular bronzer that I would always use. It's in the shade Peach Glow, and this the one I would wear on a daily basis. It added just enough of a bronzy glow to my skin to give the that sunkissed glow.


That was all the products that I dragged out today, I will go through the rest over the next few weeks and see what else I have that I used to love. I might make this a regular thing on here too, just to look back on what makeup I liked and don't use as much anymore.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I had fun looking at all my old makeup stash! Let me know what products you have that you loved and don't use anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment