Monday 5 June 2017

Product Empties #1

In today's post, I just wanted to share with you my product empties for the month of may. I don't have a lot of empty products, but would like to share with you the ones I do have and my thoughts on them.




BYS Primer Spray

First of all I have a spray on primer from BYS Cosmetics. I love this product, it's the first spray on primer that I've used and I found it works so well on keeping your makeup long lasting. It's also a very inexpensive product, only costing me 10 dollars from Kmart

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 

The next empty product is the Garnier Micellar water. This is a regular in my makeup/beauty routine. I use it to to take off my makeup at night, and also in the morning to remove any dirt or impurities that may have built up over night. If you haven't used it yet, I highly recommend it. It's great for sensitive skin as well as having no scent.


Lush Snow Fairy Body Wash

One of my favourite places to purchase bath and shower products from is Lush. I particularly love their Christmas range, so when they had their boxing day sale, I stocked up on my favourite Snow Fairy body wash. This surprisingly has lasted me quite a while, and I have only just finished using the bottle. I can't wait until Christmas time, so I can purchase it again!


Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner

For my hair, I regularly use the Pantene Ultimate 10 shampoo and conditioner. I love how soft and silky my hair feels after use, and have been using this shampoo and conditioner for ever!

Mascara

My final product is mascara by Maybelline. It's the Colossal Big Shot MascaraThis is a great mascara for adding volume and length to your lashes. Also, I love the bright, shiny packaging too, I'm a sucker for great packaging!!

So that was my product empties for the month of May. I hope to make this a regular post, maybe once a month so I will see how I go.

Let me know what your product empties were for the month of may, down below, I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment