Wednesday 31 May 2017

Favourite Products for the Month of May

I cannot believe how quick this year is flying by! We are almost halfway through the year, it's unbelievable. With the end of the month having approached us, I wanted to share with you what makeup and beauty products I was loving for the month of May. Honestly, I don't really change up my makeup too much, but I do occasionally purchase new products to try.

Firstly I will start with a primer. The one that I have been using lately is the BYS Cosmetics primer spray. This product is great for priming your skin, and is very easy to use. It dries  very quickly and is great for those who like to save time when applying makeup.


For my foundation, I found myself mostly using Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. I love how it gives me a really flawless finish without leaving my skin too oily.


Onto the next products I will talk about is the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette and the Peach glow Blush Palette. Ever since I purchased these two items, I have been using them every day. I love the buttery smooth texture of the eyeshadow and how pigmented they are. The same can be said for the blush. I love how it gives me a gorgeous peach glow!




I have been loving dry shampoo recently, it's great for those days in between washes! I've been using one from Batiste in the scent eden. It's such a lovely sweet scent and gives my hair a bit of life!



I only have one other product to share this month, and that is a nail product. I really love coppery, rose gold shades and when I saw this nail polish by Sally Hansen, I had to get it. It's the gel polish in number 660 - Terra Copper and it's a stunning colour. With these polishes, you don't need a UV light, and the colour lasts just as long as a gel polish. Worth checking out if you haven't already.



So that was the products I was loving for the month of may. As you can see there really wasn't a lot of products, but they were the ones I used mostly.

Hope you enjoyed reading, let me know which products you were loving for the month of may, I would love to know.

Talk soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment