Monday 1 May 2017

April Favourites

April was a great beauty month for me. I managed to pick up a few awesome products that have since become some of my favourite items. So I will get right into it and show you what I was loving through the month of April.

I have been really good lately and using a primer everyday. My main issue with using a primer is that it is time consuming for me! Most mornings I am in a rush and don't have a lot of time to spare, so a primer sometimes gets skipped. That was until I discovered the BYS Cosmetics primer spray! I love this product, it's so simple and quick to use. Simply spray and leave to dry and you can apply your makeup! It is a great product that is essential in my makeup collection.

My foundation is the Mayelline Matte and Poreless. This is definitely one of my favourites, as I can tend to suffer from oily skin. I love the formulation and the way it applies to my skin, giving it that matte, flawless finish.

For eyeshadow, I am loving the BYS Cosmetics Berries eyeshadow palette. This is a stunning palette that has beautiful warm berry tones that work well with any look. I have reviewed this product in a previous post, which you can view here, so I won'y go into too much more detail. It has been my go to palette for everyday looks this past month and I love it.

I always use a face powder to set my foundation and the one I use is the one I always use. It's the Australis fresh and flawless powder and it will always be one of my favourites. I love the finish it gives your skin, while keeping it matte through out the day.


Finding the right blush is a tough task for me. Most I have don't seem to show up on my skin or look too pink! But the one I use that suits me is the Rimmel Contour Palette. This one is a three in one palette with a contour and highlight shade to compliment the blush. And they do! I use this product everyday, and have found out of my collection, it's the one that works best for me. This is usually the last step for me before I apply a setting spray.


And speaking of setting spray, I have never really used one before I purchased the Models Prefer Setting Spray. I love this product, and love how it keeps my makeup in place throughout the day.


The last product that I want to talk about is the Physicians Formula serum. This is such an amazing product, and I have also talked about this product before, which you can view here. Not mush else to say about this product other that I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since using it.


So that concludes my April favourites, a lot of the products in this post are ones that I always use, or go back to. Let me know what products you are loving at the moment, I would love to know!






No comments:

Post a Comment