Thursday 4 May 2017

My Favourite Highlighters

Today I want to talk about highlighters. There are so many out there at the moment, and so many on my wish list, which makes it extremely hard to pick one! So today I just want to share the ones that I have in my collection and I will also post the ones that I wish I had! So without further ado, here are my current favourite highlighters.

The first one that I want to talk about is the Models Prefer Radiance collection, Ultimate Illuminating Palette (wow, what a mouthful!). This little palette has three powder highlighters to suit any skin tone and makeup look. They use the natural light to enhance your skin for a beautiful, radiant glow. The formula has a very smooth and buttery consistency, and blends out really well.





















Onto my next highlighter that I am loving and that is the BYS Cosmetics Highlighting trio in 01 - Beige. I love this little palette, it has three shades, one matte and two highlight shades. The colours are quite light on the skin, and have a very smooth consistency. The blend-ability is also very impressive, leaving your skin with a lovely, radiant glow.





















My last, but certainly not least highlighter is the famous Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm. As you would know, this is a very popular product in the beauty community, and rightly so. I don't really need to go into too much detail with this item, as there are so many reviews on it already, but it is my Holy Grail highlighter. I love the  texture and formula and how glowy my skin looks after application. Also, a little bit goes a long way, which is a good thing!



Highlighters Wishlist 


The first one, which does have a lot of hype surrounding it, and for goor reason, is the ABH Nicole Guerriero Glow kit. This product looks so amazing, and the packaging is gorgeous! I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on it.

I'm also keen on trying any of the TooFaced Prismatic Highlighter. I think the packaging looks so cute (I can be a sucker for cute packaging) and the colours look quite appealing. 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my post today. If there are any highlighters that you are loving, drop me a comment I would love to know!
Talk soon xx






No comments:

Post a Comment