Thursday 11 May 2017

Current Makeup Routine - May 2017

Today I will just be sharing a quick run down of the products I am using regularly for my everyday makeup look. So if you want to see what I use, keep on reading!


Firstly, I always like to start off with a primer. The one I currently use is the BYS Cosmetics primer spray. It's so simple to use and simply sprays on.


After the primer has dried, I will then go in with my foundation. I am using Maybelline Matte and Poreless at the moment. It is one of my favourite foundations, and really helps keeping my skin mattefied through  out the day.


I the go in with concealer, underneath my eyes to highlight. I am using Maybelline Master Conceal, which is a great product for this step. It is so creamy and blends out so well.


I normally use a powder to set the concealer after this step, and my all time favourite is the Australia fresh and Flawless Pressed powder.


The next step is my eyes, and this can sometimes take up alot of time, depending how I am feeling! My current go to palette is my Morphe 35f palette. I love the colours of this palette, and the formulation is smooth and buttery. My colour combination can very each day, and I love having the versatility of all the colours.


I will the go in with a contour, blush and highlight. I find the Maybellline Master contour is the best for this step. It has a great contour colour, and the blush is a lovely soft pink shade. I love the way this blends out to really create a beautiful contoured look.



As for highlighter, I love using my Mary Lou-manizer from the Balm. The best part about this item is a little goes a long way.

For mascara I currently use False Lashes from Essence. This a a great product for the price. Not only does it define the lashes, it also gives them length. I love using essence, they are amazing products for their price.

My lip products will vary from day to day, but I do tend to stick to the more nude lipglosses.

So I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what products you like to use everyday!

Talk to you soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment