Wednesday 24 May 2017

Too Faced Sweet Peach Review and Swatches

Being the beauty and makeup obsessed person that I am, I am always on the hunt for new products to try, preferably on the more affordable side but I will occasionally purchase something that is a bit more high end!

I also do watch a lot of beauty related videos on youtube and follow a lot of beauty blogs on Instagram. I do this to get an idea of which  products are good, what are not and what is trending in the beauty world.

This how I came to purchase the stunning Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette, and I adore it!
 I know this has been out for quite some time now, but I have only just purchased it and I don't regret a thing!


It is such a beautiful palette, with the colours being so beautifully pigmented and the consistency very buttery and smooth.
The packaging is great too, the tin is very strong, and there is a mirror inside which is awesome.


There is a mixture of shimmer and matte shades, and the range of colours is suitable for any makeup look as well as suiting any skin tone.


It has fast become my go too palette, with the versatility being the biggest appeal in using this palette. I love how you can do a very simple, everyday look then go to a full glamour night time or going out look. And the scent is amazing! I thought being a peach scent, it might be a bit sickly or too sweet smelling, but it's really not.


 Swatches


Top Row L-R
Middle row L-R
Bottom Row L-R


Hope you enjoyed reading, stay tuned for more reviews coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment