Tuesday 23 May 2017

KKW x Kylie Review and Swatches

The KKW x Kylie creme Liquid lipstick has sent the social media world into an absolute frenzy! Sisters Kim Kardashian West and Kylie Jenner have collaborated and released a set of four creme liquid lipsticks that the beauty world can't get enough of!



These lipsticks are a completely new formula and the colours are called different versions of Kim's name. There are four different shades of nude in the set, which Kim is known for her gorgeous nude lip colours.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a set, that I purchased through Crystal Minx, and while I have never really been too interested in any of the Kylie Cosmetics range, for some reason I found myself needing this set!


Firstly, I want to talk about the packaging and how aesthetically pleasing it is to the eye. The box is a nude pink colour and quite good quality. The lipstick packaging is just as pretty with the frosted bottles, nude lids and the signature Kylie drips at the top of each bottle. The packaging is just so stunning!



Next I will talk about the formula. There has been some talk the the lipstick is a little sheer, which it is but you can add another layer to make it more opaque. I did find them to be quite moisturising and easy to wear.
The colour comes out on a little foam applicator, with only a small amount coming out each time. 


Kimberly


Kim



Kiki




Kimmie




Above are the colours, as well as some swatches on the lips. I really do like the formula and how hydrating they feel on my lips. I prefer the liquid/creme finish rather than a matte. As for the colour range, while there is not a great deal of difference between the tones, they each look different on. I feel they will suit most colour tones, I am quite fair skinned, and found they suited me quite well.

So if you are after some high quality lip products, these are great, but be prepared to pay quite a few dollars for them. Also, keep in mind that there are a lot of copies or dupes for these so make sure you are buying from a reputable website.

I hope you enjoyed my review, and I will talk to you soon! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment