Friday 19 May 2017

What makes me Blush!

Today I decided that I wanted to share my current favourite blushers and bronzers! I never used to be much of a blush person to be honest, but these days there are just so many lovely blush and bronzer products, that it's hard not to have a few!



So getting straight into it, my most resent blush purchase is one from Covergirl. It's the Tru Blend Blush in the colour 200 - Medium Rose. It has a marbled look to it and even though it looks a bit shimmery, I find it has more of a satin finish.  It's quite pigmented, so you don't need a lot to add colour to your face. A great blush for everyday use!



Onto my next blush, and it's from Too Faced Cosmetics. It's the Sweet Peach Glow Palette and it's amazing! IT has a blush, bronzer and highlighter all in the same palette and the colours are just stunning. I do particularly like the blush on it's own, I love the texture and the pigmentation is great! This has become my go to blush palette, and I love the peach scent it has!


I have a few blushers that are part of a a trio. The next one I want to mention is the Maybelline Master Contour Kit. It has the three colours, the bronzer, highlighter and blush. I love the blush in this palette, it's a very subtle pink colour and buildable too.



This one is very similar to the Maybelline one, with the tones being a bit more on the warmer side. It's the Rimmel London Contour kit in 002 Coral Glow. The blush in this palette is really nice, and is a more coral colour than pink. This is also a very pigmented colour, so a little does go a long way!


I love the Body Shop products and this bronzer is definitely a favourite of mine. It is called Shimmer waves, and has the perfect amount of shimmer in it without being too overpowering. The colour is quite pigmented too, so you don't need a lot to make an impact.



 Hope you enjoyed this pose, let me know which Blushers/Bronzers you are loving!


No comments:

Post a Comment