Tuesday 30 May 2017

Current Skincare Routine

As most of you would know, in order to create a flawless complexion, it's really important to have a really good skincare routine. It has taken a while to work out what works for and what doesn't. Everyone is different! I change the products I use every so often, but I do keep it quite simple.
I have a day and a night time routine, which I will share for you so keep on reading if you want to know what it is!


Day Time Routine

  • As I said earlier, I do keep my routine quite simple. I will usually wipe my face with the Garnier Micellar Water with a cotton pad, to remove any dirt or impurities that may have built up over night. 
  • To moisturise my face, again is very simple. I have been using the Physicians Formula Argan Oil serum which is a 4 in 1 product. I have a review in this product (which you can check out here). This is basically all I use and I will then apply my makeup for the day.

I use this both morning and night, and have noticed a huge difference in how bright my skin is.


Night Time Routine.

One of my favourite Facial Scrubs
  • At night time, I usually start by removing my makeup. I have been using The Body Shops Aloe Cream cleanser, and it's so gentle on my skin. 
  • I will then use the Oil Balancing Charcoal Cleanser from Sukin. I love how this leaves my skin so smooth as well as removing oil and impurities from my face.
  • For a Toner, I have been using The Aloe toner from The Body Shop. It's just like the cream cleanser, very gentle on my skin.
  • To moisturise, I will use the Physicians Formula Argan oil
Some of the Gorgeous Aloe range from The Body Shop

That's pretty much all I do for my skin. I find it has been working really well for me. If I use too many products, my skin can break out, so I try to keep it as simple as I can.

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what products you like to use for your skincare routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment