Thursday 27 April 2017

Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner Review

My hair is quite long and very hard to control at times. It also is very dry and I find it hard to find a good, relatively inexpensive shampoo and conditioner.

But there is one particular brand that I keep going back to. Pantene.
Yes, Pantene has been around for a long time, and it is one brand that I really like.


The range that I have been using recently it the Ultimate 10 Repair & Protect. I find this one works really well at restoring the moisture and softness to my hair.


I use the shampoo and conditioner on a regular basis, and also use the 3 minute miracle Conditioner 1-2 times a week. It's basically self explanatory. Apply it to your hair after shampoo, and leave in for 3 minutes, and then rinse.
You can use it daily if you need to, but I find using once or twice a week works fine.

I have noticed a big improvement in my hair, and find it easier to manage.
I tend to go through a lot of shampoo & conditioner, and always purchase this when it's on sale.

The packaging is quite simple, and easy to use. Just pop off the lid and pour a small amount onto your hand.

For a supermarket brand, I think it's one of the better ones. But everybody is different and I know some people don't like this as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment