Monday 24 April 2017

Morphe 35f Pallete Review

I have never owned anything from Morphe in the past, and have heard so many good reviews about their products, that I just had to try some for myself! So I recently spoiled myself and bought the 35f palette. I chose this one because I loved the look of the warmer toned shades and thought they would be perfect going into the cooler months of Autumn/winter.


When it finally arrived, I was not disappointed! The colours are even more amazing than I thought, and was very surprised at how easy the shadow is to apply. There are 7 matte shades, and 28 shimmer shades. The matte shades are great for blending and have excellent colour payoff.


The blend ability of the eyeshadow is great. It blends so easy and creates a great smokey eye without too much fuss. There is little to no fallout, with the shadows being very creamy and buttery.


























The staying power of the eyeshadow is great. Once applied it will stay on until you want to remove it. I had a full glam smokey eye look that I did a few days ago, and at the end of the day, which was 12 hours or so since application, the eyeshadow still looked as if I had just applied it. But don't forget to apply a primer before hand, to prolong the wearability.


With all the different colours in the palette, there are so many different looks that you can create! You can go from a cute daytime look, to a full glam nighttime look! It is a great versatile palette, that can be used by anyone for anything.

I hope you liked my review, let me know if you have any products from Morphe and what you think of them.

Talk to you soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment