Monday 3 April 2017

BYS Cosmetics

I recently purchased some BYS Cosmetics items, that I absolutely love. I bought the primer spray and a highlighter palette.

The primer spay is such a great product to use, and very time efficient if you are short of time when applying your makeup. All you need to do is simply spray before applying your makeup, wait for it to dry and you are ready to do your makeup.!

It creates a barrier between your skin and makeup, and helps to even out your skin, while keeping your makeup looking flawless and long lasting!




The other product that I bought is the highlighter trio in 01 - Illuminate. It has two shimmer colours and one light matte colour. The colour payoff is fantastic and staying power just as good.

So if you are after cheaper, drug store products, I highly recommend trying the BYS



Cosmetics range. There is so much to choose from, and excellent quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment