Friday 7 April 2017

BYS Cosmetics - Berries Palette Review

For some time now, I have been wanting to buy the Anastasia Beverley Hills Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette, but haven't been able to. I have been eyeing it off, loving the look of the colour palette and how stunning the colours look in various makeup tutorials.

I recently discovered a very similarly coloured palette from BYS Cosmetics called the Berries Palette. I had seen a few people post about it, so I thought I would see for myself what it's like. While I can't compare it to the ABH one, the colours are very similar and have an even better price tag!!










I purchased mine from Kmart Australia for sixteen dollars. I couldn't wait to try it when I got it!
The first swatches I did were very impressive. The pigmentation is great and the consistency is very smooth and buttery.



It has a mixture of shimmer and matte colours, and I love the colour range! There are some beautiful warm maroons and gorgeous brown tones. There are also some great transitional colours too. It has great staying power and blends very easily. I use my Morphe brushes to apply the shadow, and the blendability is amazing.


So if you are after an inexpensive eyeshadow palette with great, warm toned colours that are so in fashion right now, I would definitely recommend this one!

Also, I would love to know what other products you have tried from the BYS Cosmetics range! Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment