Wednesday 5 April 2017

Physicians Formula Argan Oil

For my skin, it can be very difficult to find something that works well, without leaving my skin too oily. I don't like to use anything too heavy for this reason.
Priceline recently had 40% of all their cosmetics and I managed to pick up the Physicians Formula Argan oil.
I absolutely love this product. It is 100% Pure Argan Oil that you simply apply to your skin, you only need 2-3 drops, and it absorbs into your skin beautifully.


It's a multipurpose weightless product, acting as a primer, skin brightener, moisturiser, protector and treatment all in one! So easy to apply, simply drop a few drops into the palm of your hand, and rub into your skin.
You can use it on your body, hair, nails as well as your face! It's such a great product that can reduce the appearance of fine line, brightens dull skin while helping to enhance your skins youthful looking glow. It doesn't leave you skin feeling greasy at all, it absorbs really well into your skin.

If you have tried this product, I would love to hear your thoughts!






No comments:

Post a Comment