Sunday 23 April 2017

My Makeup Staples!

I have a rather small makeup collection compared to other beauty bloggers and gurus, but I do still have more than the average person!
But I do have a few "staples" or "must haves" that I swear by and use almost every day. So thats what brings me to the point of this post, my makeup staples!


Firstly, the one I use on a regular basis is the Australis Fresh and Flawless pressed powder. I love this powder because it gives me a flawless finish as well as keeping my skin matte and oil free during the day. It is oil and fragrance free which I love too. I can get oily skin from time to tie and find that this powder really helps in keeping the oil at bay. I usually pick this up when it's on sale, either at the supermarket or pharmacy.

For my eyebrows, I really like the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow pencil in 001 Dark brown. I find it so easy to use, and handy with the little brush that is on the lid. I can have very hard to control eyebrows from time to time, so anything that makes that part of my makeup easier, I really appreciate! I love the simplicity of the pencil, as well as having great pigmentation and staying power. A great product to have for everyday use!


My main foundation that I always like to have in my makeup collection is the Maybelline Matte and Flawless Foundation. This is a great mattifying foundation that has great coverage. I find for me is has medium coverage but can be built up to full coverage if that's what you prefer.

The last product I want to talk about is my Maybelline Master Conceal concealer. This is a high coverage concealer that I love for highlighting under the eyes. It is very blendable, and used with a translucent powder, helps in preventing creasing while also providing a nice highlight. I really like this concealer, and always have a few of these in reserve.

So those are my main products that I have in my collection, or the ones that I always go back to use. Is there any products that you love? Let me know, I would love to hear your thoughts!





No comments:

Post a Comment