Tuesday 12 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 12 - Lush Christmas Haul


Wow this month is flying by! I can't believe it's less than two weeks until Christmas, the rush is on the get everything sorted and presents bought! Sometimes we need to take some time for ourselves to sit down and chill out, and what better way to do that than with some beautiful lush products!
I love their Christmas range, so I managed to pick up a few of my favourite things.


 Snow Fairy Naked Shower Gel


I love this in the original bottle packaging, and this product is exactly the same. It's a hard version of the gel, and lathers up when mixed with water in the shower. The scent is amazing as always, snow fairy is always a winner for me!


Twilight Naked Shower Gel


I always find myself buying the same sort of things when it comes to lush, so I decided to mix it up a bit and try something I haven't used before. I bought the Naked Twilight shower gel and I really love the scent. I haven't tried the scent before, so thought I would give it a go. As usual, Lush never disappoints when it comes to their amazing smelling products.


Berry Berry Naked Shower Gel


Again, another scent that I have not tried before and this one smells so good! It's a very fruity, fun scent and has a bit of a silver sparkle to it. I can't wait to use this one in the shower!


Snow Fairy Jelly Bomb


This is something new and I am so looking forward to trying it. It says it's a jelly bomb, not entirely sure what they mean by that, but it has the familiar Snow Fairy Scent. This will be amazing in the bath!

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar


This is a favourite of mine and I always purchase this at Christmas time. I love how it makes the bath so bubbly and the bubbles last so long too. 


Snow Fairy Cold Pressed Soap

As you can probably tell, Snow Fairy is my favourite scent. When I saw that it came in Soap form, I had to get it! It has that familiar snow fairy scent that we all know and love, so can't wait to use this one. 

Plum Snow Bubble Bar 

This is a very citrusy scent, so it's a little bit different from what I usually get. This is along the same lines as candy mountain, so looking forward to using this in the bath too. 


Everytime I buy Lush products, I just want to have a shower or bath and try all the products! I love how they make my bathroom smell too, it gives off a lovely scent!

I hope you enjoyed this post, what products are you loving from Lush this season?

Stay tuned for day 13 tomorrow xx



                                                               Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment