Saturday 9 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 day 9 - My Christmas Wishlist

Ok, so I have started my Christmas shopping, and have decided what I am getting for other people. But someone asked me a few days ago if there was anything that I would like and I realised I actually hadn't really thought about it. So I had a bit of a browse on the internet and found a few things that I would like to see under the tree this Christmas.

Something I have had my eye on for some time is the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk eyeshadow palette. I love the look of the colours in this palette and have heard some great things about it.



I am obsessed with Lush products, in particular the Snow Fairy Range. The shower gel is my favourite and I also really like the candy mountain bubble bar. 

My Hairdryer recently died, so I picked up a cheap one from Kmart, but it's definitely only temporary one until I gat another one. I found this one by GHD that looks really good, but there are a few others around that I like too.


I haven't bought any perfume in the longest time, and one that I really love is Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent. This is a beautiful scent and one that I have been after for a while now, so Santa if you're reading this I've been very good this year ;-)

For some more practical sort of things, I would love some things for my house. I love to decorate it with little nick nacks and cute things I find in my travels.


So that's my wish list for Christmas this year. Mostly I would just love to have a wonderful C



hristmas day with my family and hope that everyone has a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment