Saturday 12 August 2017

My very Simple Brow Routine

I am one of those people that simply cannot go outside without my brows done. I kind of feel a little bare when I don't do them, so I have a very simple brow routine that works for everyday looks as well as a more glam look.

So to start off with, I shape my brows. All I use for this part is a hair removal creme. I don't have time to get my eyebrows waxed regularly, so I find this the most simple and effective way to remove any unwanted hair. Most of the time I do this when I'm in the shower and he brand I use is Nair and I use the sensitive skin one.

To fill in my eyebrows and give them a nice full look, I use my favourite eyebrow pencil from Rimmel. This is a great simple pencil that is super easy to use. It's also quick to apply and stays in place all day. I have been using this for ages and it has been working really well for me.

The last product that I use is from Essence and it's their Brow Gel. I love this products, and have been using it for quite sometime now. It just applies on with a small brush and keeps your brows in place all day. As with all of the Essence range, it is also on the lower part of the price scale.



So that is my very simple brow routine. I like to keep it quick and easy as time is not my friend most of the time.

Hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for more content coming soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment